Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pink Birthday & Mojo Monday challenges


Stamp Something's Pink Birthday challenge and Mojo Monday challenge Week 86.
Here is my entry. I used Daydream paper packet, Nursery Bash stamp set, my new border punch and a strip of silver border from Flower Soft. I paper pieced parts of the pigs and the cupcakes. Oh that remind me I haven't eaten yet today. Better go find something. The blue mat is actually a piece of white daisy cardstock sueded with lilac mist or Spring Iris, can't remember which.
Thanks for tuning in.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun card. Love the paper and those piggies are so cute. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! Love it.
    What is sueded?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this post!!

    Very cute. I really want this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete