Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Help - I started making these bath & body trays and I can't stop myself

I loved that first bath & body tray so much and I wanted to see if I could make different sizes and guess what - I CAN.
So far I have made the 6x6 and now here are photos of my 7x7 and my 8x8. Next I have to go down in size










The 7x7 tray I used Back Country B&T with Barn Red cardstock and the ribbon is outdoor denim twill. I was pleasantly surprised when I was taking the photos and realized that without even trying I matched up the stripes. That was without even trying. How cool is that?


The 8x8 tray I used hollyhock cardstock and Magic Moments B&T and hollyhock twill ribbon.
These are so cool. They go together in about an hour to an hour and a half. They use one 12 x 12 CS, two 12 x 12 B&T (extra when you want all the stripes going in the same direction) and an empty cereal box or some other piece of chipboard for stability.
Someone suggested using the trays for putting favors in for a gathering. I think they would make a nice display. I'll let you know when I make any smaller sizes.
Thanks for tuning in.


1 comment:

  1. Leslie,

    They are gorgeous. If you find yourself with too many I know someone that would happily take one or two off of your hands. lol.

    ReplyDelete