Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, May 30, 2009

bridal shower card


My daughter asked me to make a card for her. She is going to a bridal shower today.
I'm not sure if this is appropriate for the occasion, but this is what I came up with. I used the Floral Impressions paper pack and my stickease. I don't normally use the stickease, but this was supposed to be quick and easy. The flower and sentiment on the front are popped. The flower on the front is stamped. It is one of those thatyou stamp the base first and then the texture on top, so I was able to make the flower look as though it was part of the set, it is a stamp set called Cherish.
Thanks for tuning in

8 comments:

  1. OOooo, just the thing! I've got to do a wedding card, and this would be wonderful - mind if I copy??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say this is just perfect and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, and VERY appropriate! Love the colors and the rose stamp! I never apologize for using Stickease...hey, that's part of what makes CTMH so easy, fun, and simple. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Leslie, really pretty

    Love Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely - a perfect wedding shower card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Leslie. . .such a pretty card. I really love the soft elegant look to the flower and the pretty colors. Love what you did with the inside too. . .very pretty!

    maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leslie I think the card is very appropriate for the occasion. Very pretty and the flower stamp is so beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEEEEEEEEAAAUUUUUUUUUTTTTTIIIIFUL!

    I love this card :)

    Inky Smiles!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete