Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Monday, May 11, 2009

I've won KJ's Stamp Pad challenge twice now




These are the two entries I posted for KJ's Stamp pad challenges that won. It is all random selection but it is an honor to win. Check out her blog. You might even want to join in a challenge.


I have several things in mind that I would like to do, but I have to go into work for awhile. Maybe later I can play. It looks like the TV series are all coming to an end so I will have a lot more time to scrap if I am not watching TV.


Thanks for tuning in.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you! I like both of your submissions.

    Thanks for posting the Do Nothing paired with the Footprints set. They work well together and I can always use more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG Leslie. I love both your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and I love your little 3x3s! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. It's the best way to find people. Now, I've added your blog to my Google Reader subscriptions. About global warming, I was almost scared to make the joke for fear someone would think it a political "statement." 95, huh? Wow! I'd be able to turn the furnace off and the air conditioner on! LOL. Take care!

    ReplyDelete