Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

check out KJs Blog Challenges

KJ also known as Kelly Jo has a blog with challenges each week. Stop by and join in a challenge. I am not saying that just because I have won two of the challenges. A blog friend told me the way to increase hits on your blog was to join in the challenges and I have to say it has really stepped up my hit counter and followers.
Does anyone know how to add a signature? I found one I like but it doesn't copy and paste and that is about the extent of my computer knowledge.

Thanks for tuning in.

1 comment:

  1. YES! I recently learned how. Go to mylivesignature.com. Super easy, and you don't have to register to do it. You select from a ton of fonts, sizes, colors ;-)
    Deb

    ReplyDelete