Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bath & Body Tray dimensions

Several people asked what the dimensions are of the tray so: 6x6 and 2x6 sides.

I used one 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock and two 12 x 12 sheets of B&T - Background and texture paper. After the CS - cardstock is scored and the corners are cut out the tray is 6 x 6 in area and the sides are 2 inches high. I glued heavy chipboard 6 x 6 on the bottom of the tray and 2 x 6 to the sides and then glued my B&T on top of that so the tray is very sturdy. After everything is glued down I then punched the border and glued it in place. I glued the little acrylic 'bumps' on the bottom for feet to raise it up just a fraction.
I am going to try a 7 x 7 size and see if I can work it out. Seems simple enough - Famous Last Words, right?
I will let you know if I succeed. Hmmmmm what colors should I use?
Thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment