Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award

Meredith over at Mere's Lair gave me this award. Wasn't that sweet. She thinks my blog has attitude and gratitude. Thanks Mere for the kind thought.

I love popping over to Mere's Lair to find out what is happening in her life with her two little ones and family. Meredith's stories will crack you up. She also does some great artwork. Stop by and check out her latest cards.

I would like to nominate these blogs and bloggers as I visit their blogs frequently and love what I see. They are always kind and quick to leave an uplifting comment on my blog:
Lisa at Lisa's Creative Corner
Kathi at Kathi's Creative Corner
Deb at Scrapbook Czar
Sarah at Sarah's Paper Tray
Leigh at Happileigh Scrappin
Lori at Scrapinglori Blogspot
Sharli at mesamemmories

I would have named Penny over at A Work of Heart but Mere already nominated her and she is in the middle of moving her family, not across country, 'just down the road a piece', she will start saying things like that once she gets there. It will definitely be culture shock. I miss it.

I thought it would be difficult to name 5 to 10 people whom I would like to give this award to but it wasn't at all. I probably follow 50 or more blogs, but had to draw the line somewhere, right?

The rules of the award (To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award):

- Comment on this blog.

- Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.

- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.

- Link to your nominees within your blog post.

- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award

- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

Thanks for tuning in.


6 comments:

  1. Leslie,
    You are so sweet to nominate me. I love visiting you blog.
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, Thank you so much for this honor. It was wonderful of you to think of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. You're too funny. What the heck does "down the road a piece mean'? lol. I have never heard that in my entire life!!!!

    it's actually over 800 miles. 15 hour, 44 minutes drive according to google. :(

    Is that still 'down the road a piece'? lol

    My cousin is in Texas and she doesn't know what a 'grinder' is!! I guess they're called 'hoagies' down there or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dollface! THANK YOU! Gosh, you know how I love awards....tee hee! You are my hero. I will get to work on this now!
    Oh....did I say thank you?????? I'm not surprised that you received the award, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie,

    My FIRST award! I'm so new and this and not at all deserving! But THANK YOU!!! I'm just tickled pink!!!!! (pun NOT intended! oops!)

    Now - if I can figure out how to put it on my blog and link and all that jazz . . . ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Leslie!!! I just got back from a 3 day retreat with my kids and I am exhausted...BUT I wanted to pop over and say thanks SO much.

    ReplyDelete