Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

KJs Challenge Thank You card


KJ has a challenge to use Creme Brulee, Juniper, Goldrush and Vanilla Creme. The card base is vanilla creme, the two swirls are stamped on the vanilla creme and the B&T is key to my heart.
This is a thank you card for the interview I had today. The job would be a thirty to thirty-five minute drive everyday. I am not really to hopeful of being offered it. I am over qualified for it and the pay is $6.50 less an hour than what I was making.
Thanks for tuning in.

5 comments:

  1. Great card...and congrats on being picked on the last one!
    Good luck on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. I love the KTMH papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie- this is awesome! So detailed are you that you cut the flourish out! That must have taken forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, love that color combo and love your use of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh... I like this. Very pretty card. I especially like the flourishes.

    ReplyDelete