Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bella even works with Extreme Happiness


I needed to make a card for my aunt. She is 85 and not doing real well. My last get well card was so nice I thought I would use the same idea. The last one I used the flower from Aspirations and this one is Extreme Happiness. I think it works nicely, what do you think? You know those flowers are NOT blue. How can they be when I used amethyst ink? On the inside, I should have taken a picture, I used the border stamp in 2nd generation smokey plum and then the smaller hibiscus in 2nd gen amethyst and smoke plum.
Thanks for tuning in.

9 comments:

  1. oh man... I need this stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie,
    This is gorgeous!!!! I have saved it in my computers photo gallery along with your other cards.
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I have the paper but not the stamp set. Your sales job is really good, however... LOL. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie, it's GORGEOUS!!!!! This was the first stamp set I just HAD to have from the new IB. Your card totally rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Leslie! I wouldn't have believed how pretty this stamp set is with the Bella papers!!! Your card is drop-dead gorgeous! I want to R&D (that means "rip-off and duplicate") it!!! I promise to give you credit, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tisela M. MarreroMay 15, 2009 at 7:17 AM

    Leslie, this card is so beautiful and creative. I love the bold colors and patterns working so well together. I am secret admirer of your work. I take a peak every day at your blog. It gives me a sense of peacefulness and is so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Leslie! It is just so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE hibiscus flowers and your card is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooooh, I love this card! I just got this stamp set and now I think I know what my first project with it will be. LOL! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete