Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Finally finished some Tender Tags

I have been wracking my brain, checking out posts, practically begging people to post photos of what they have done with Tender Tags - the June Stamp of the Month. I just couldn't seem to get motivated to use these tags. For one thing I don't like the way they stamp and I am not sure if it is me or the stamp. I don't get even coverage on the face of the stamp. Do I have too much ink, not enough ink, is there still cleaner residue on the stamp. What is it? Someone suggested that I sponge over the stamped image once I stamped it. I tried that on the Crystal Blue stamp and I don't really like the results especially since it covers the pretty little scroll on the stamp. That's the light blue one with Thanks on it.















I used some rub-ons and lots of sparkles. The one card with sparkles on the corners, I used the square set of sparkles from our connection club rewards. If you purchase two hundred dollars in CTMH products you get a package of these crystals in three shapes. Square, circle and scroll. I made pockets using some vellum that I had on my desk. To cover the adhesive I used the rub-ons. I don't happen to have any vellum adhesive. I will probably make some tags to go on the hostess gift and other gift give aways during my gatherings. I feel better having something to show for the SOTM. Now to tackle the July SOTM - You've Got Flair. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. We'll have a ton on the SOTM blog hop tomorrow, dahling...hope that will help!
    Deb
    p.s. I'm bringing one of my "flair" cards to Stamp Camp Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, cute cards! I especially like the Moon Doggie with the vellum. Thanks for posing these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your cards are sooooo gorgeous, as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For someone who claims to be challenged by this set, those are some very nice cards! I especially love the vellum pockets and all the sparkle, of course!

    ReplyDelete