Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally finished with gift



I finally finished the envelopes and the rest of the cards. No, I won't show you the envelopes. There is nothing special about them, although I could make them special. Hmmmm! I will have to think about that for awhile. My biggest problem is what do I put them in to mail them? The pizza box would get crushed if I put them in a padded envelope. I don't have a box small enough. I am thinking on that at the same time as the envies. Sarah Masteller showed me this great idea for circle cards. You put them together using a brad as a hinge and slide them open. I had not seen that before. If you click on the link you can see her card where I got the idea from. This computer has been acting up for several days now. I have heard other people comment on how it is acting so I don't think it is just mine. I tried to upload two photos and after ten minutes I got an error message from Microsoft - "Interner Explorer cannot 'something' the web page". I can't tell if Blogger is having issues, Microsoft is having issues or just Leslie having issues. I keep getting message that "could not contact Blogger.com saving may have failed." I will have to come back later to try to upload the photos.Finally,finally, finally. Thanks for tuning in.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Nice gift idea. I hate it when Blogger and/or Internet Explorer have issues. I ALWAYS think it's my computer, and as I don't know what the heck I'm doing, it's an even bigger problem. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you put them in something hard plastic, like a pencil box, then wrap and mail it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! glad you like the brad thingy :-) I got it from another blog LOL...and so the inspiration travels through cyberspace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are DARLING!

    ..... and I LOOOOOVE seeing your InkStak in the picture! :) You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete