Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Monday, May 11, 2009

Get well card using Bella paper packet


Oh oh oh, I really like this paper. I didn't think I would before got it but I think it is one of my favorites now. I just love the green and lavender together.

I needed a card for my boss who is in the hospital so I put this together this evening. I used the new border punch I bought today with the Bella paper, aspirations and best wishes stamp sets. I put a little liquid glass on the flower stamen and centers. Probably should have bunched the flowers together a little bit more, oh well - next time. The flowers really are the same color as the lavender on the paper, it is just the trick lighting.

I am overwhelmed with the activity on my blog lately. I have gotten two new followers today and about 30 hits.

Thanks for tuning in and leaving comments. I love it.


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love this paper, too. Having read a little more of your blog, I've learned that we've both been married for more than 30 years and have husbands who are computer challenged. Mine does a couple of other things that annoy me as well. LOL. Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Leslie! Will I see you at Stamp Camp in June?Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like the paper when I see it in the book. Maybe I'll have to order some and see if I like it then. I didn't like unforgettable either until I started using it.... same goes for Daydream! lol

    this card is great

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Leslie! I love this paper too. It goes well with the aspiration flowers.
    I am not surprised you have more folowers, you have wonderful stuff on your blog, I love coming here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. another great card! I might have to get this paper- it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete