Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Friday, May 29, 2009

Grab Incredible Deal-a-Day Specials in June with Close To My Heart


Grab Incredible Deal-a-Day Specials in June
In June you a can take advantage of a different deal each day on MyCTMH websites—a product special available only that day and only while supplies last. Specials include Great Goodies boxes priced 50% or more below retail and popular products for free with a My Acrylix® stamp set purchase (size A, B, C, D, or E; excludes K-size and Stamp of the Month) PLUS irresistible shipping discounts.
I don't have a MyCTMH website, but my upline, Faye McKee does. Just click on her name and you will be taken right to her sight. If the link doesn't work for some reason just go to http://fayemckee.myctmh.com. You will still be helping my business if you place an order on her website. Look for the June Deal-a-Day link to see that day's deal.
Take a look and see. Close to my Heart is recommending that you wait until after 11:00 a.m. to start your shopping to avoid the crowds. Close to my Heart is in Utah so they don't open for business until 9:00 a.m. mt. They say that there are enough of the special items to go around so you won't miss out on anything. There will be a different deal each day.
I don't know what they will have on special so I am excited to see what is coming up. Hope you will join me.
Thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment