Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baby Gift card


I posted the gift I was sending to my friend's daughter earlier this week, tonight I made a card to go with it. I saw a card on Paige Dolecki's blog today that I really liked so I attempted to make one similar. I used Sweet Pea PP with Baby Impressions and Baby Steps stamp sets. I stamped the baby feet tone on tone on the cardstock then stamped the little clothesline on the cardstock underneath. Oh Yeah, I forgot, I used Ms. on the Go stamp set for the baby carriage and mom. I paper pieced the carriage and mom's dress. Used pearls for her earrings and colored in her shoes with CTMH marker. I used the wrong color at first so her shoes are a little bit darker. I know, I shouldn't have pointed that out , but I can't help myself. The frames on the photo are a Fiskars punch.
Thanks for tuning in.

8 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Love the paper-piecing! I have this set and haven't been able to make it work for me ... yet! You've inspired me to try again!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie,

    Love all that paper piecing... she's so stylish! Lots of great elements you've got going on in this card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Leslie. I stumbled over your blog whilst looking at the entries on last weeks Cute card Thursday.
    Your work and your blog is lovely, I've become a follower and look forward to seeing all your creations from now on.
    Gorjus work.

    Love Karen (UK) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, dahling! To answer your question on my blog....yep, I'll be at Stamp Camp! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie -

    I left you a surprise on my blog!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Leslie! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leslie,
    How do you get your paper piecing so perfect??

    And what color do you use for the flesh tone? Mine always comes out looking too pink!

    Great job!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete