Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, November 14, 2009

remake of a layout




You have already seen the right side of this layout before, but I put the photo on it and made a new companion piece to go with it. The original companion piece I used as a hostess gift and then sold copies of it to the other ladies at the gathering. I changed this one subtly added the center photo, used different papers added brads to the corners and put a couple teeny tiny ones. Any way this is all I have accomplished today.

I think I will go paint my bathroom. Seriously, I picked up a sampler at the big box store and I want to try it out and see how it looks before I paint the entire room. I am so glad I did that before or I would have a lavender bathroom that doesn't match anything. This time I picked the palest yellow I could find. we'll see how that looks.
Thanks for tuning in to my rerun.

14 comments:

  1. Your layout is beautiful. That is so smart to buy a sample of the paint. There is nothing worst than buying a gallon of paint and hating the way the room looks because you didn't want to waste it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Leslie! I love all the details. Enjoy painting your bathroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your re-make, such a fun layout and that paper and embellishments are wonderful.So how is the new job and life treating you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout! Hope your bathroom turns out great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout. I can't wait to hear how your bathroom turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout Leslie!!! Your artwork is definitely worth the wait. Hope your painting goes as planned and you are happy with the final result. If we lived closer I would send my DH over to help while you and I made cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Layouts are so much more fun to view with photos. The pictures bring them to life.

    Hope the bathroom painting went well!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts Leslie!! Love all of the gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your finished layouts! Yellow sounds like a cheery color for a bathroom--have fun with your painting project! Be sure to post pix!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! Consider these copied and lifted, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there Leslie! I think I've been missing the updates on your posts!!! Probably just asleep at the switch here.

    This layout is just wonderful! I do remember one side, but the two pages together enhance each other and it went from great to fabulous!!!

    You made me laugh with the bathroom paint comment! Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout! Love the colors. And the fa -la-la!!

    ReplyDelete