Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gift Tags Galore




Hi all, I hope your Thanksgiving was all you hoped for. Mine was very nice. Would you believe DH and I put together a turkey dinner and I still had time to make ALL THESE TAGS.

I am quite pleased with all I got done. Tell me, I am participating in the secret Santa at the school where I work, would these make a nice gift - not all of them or at least not all at one time? For the first four days we are supposed to give a gift each day with a cost of $1 to $4, on the last day we are supposed to give a gift with a cost of about $20.00. Since I don't know these ladies very well, I wouldn't want to offend anyone. We may love them, but we are into paper crafts.

Each one of these has a tiny bit of prisma glitter on it and you cannot see any of it in these photos. That is probably a good thing. It means I didn't go overboard. I need to find or make something that I can put these in. I tried the little box that you put the dividers in and then put an acetate sleeve over it, but that wasn't big enough. Maybe I will make an origami box and put a smattering of tags in it. The box could be a gift in itself.

I guess I will go try to put together an origami box.
Thanks for tuning in.

10 comments:

  1. Your tags are awesome, Lesley, and I think they would make a great gift. Papercrafter or not, everyone uses tags and these are so pretty!

    I'm glad to hear you had a nice day. Can't be a nice meal and time to create, too! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your tags Leslie!! I would LOVE to receive them BUT I know what you mean LOL WE are in to papercrafts :-)
    Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie - I love them! I think it's very thoughtful of you to wonder if others would view them the same way - but I agree with Kathi, every uses tags of some sort and these are so pretty - they would enhance a package tremendously! I don't know how much I used to spend on gift-wrap and the "embellishments" before I learned to make them myself! Nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think they are great...and WE (scrappers) maybe into making paper crafts...but many who are not into the 'making' part love getting them already DONE....I am sure who ever you give them to will love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Leslie, these are amazing. They look great and the sheer quantity you were able to make is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! These would make great Secret Santa gifts, Leslie! They're beautiful, and so useful too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Look at all those tags!!! You always amaze me. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these tags! I made some for a friend and plan to make more as gifts for my family. You've given me more ideas - thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! You were busy! Your tags are great!!

    ReplyDelete