Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Digital Image by Louby Loo





Isn't this guy precious? His name is Cappuccino. I made two thank you cards using this image. I colored in the foam with an eggshell Copic and I thought it needed something else so I used a stipple brush to make it look like it had cinnamon on it, but now it just looks moldy.
To find this image go to Paper Craft Planet and check out the group Digital Delights by Louby Loo. In fact, while you are there check out more groups. If there isn't one that fits your style you can create one.
I am going there right now and check out some of the other groups.
Thanks for tuning in.

14 comments:

  1. What a cutie! BTW, you asked what was in the photo of the hot chocolate on my blog. I don't know! It was a stock photo. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so cute! I love them both, but especially the easel card - I need to try one of those - still hesitating! You make such wonderful ones . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This digi image is adorable and your cards, I like them a late! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! He is adorable. Great job on coloring him in and bringing him to life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is sooooo adorable! I had to run right over and grab him for myself. Your cards are awesome as usual and I am admiring your copic skills. So glad you are getting some time in your fun room. All work and no play.... you know the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOO Cute!!!! My kiddo's loved it! In My LO post for this weekend my DD is wearing your scarf LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moldy cappuchino? You are so delightful! The image is just adorable, and your coloring is wonderful, I keep practicing but now I need more colors of those copics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love 'em both. No digi images for me for a while. My printer bit the dust ....

    Have a great week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a hoot. It does not look moldy---ha!!!!! Girl, your coloring is rockin'!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are so cute, that image is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable little "Cap" and your Copic coloring is fantastic, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are CUUUUTE! I love the little mouse! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day.. .yes, I am doing MUCH better! It is amazing what the right amount of iron and B12 can do for a person :) Avoiding surgery at the moment, YAHOOO! Looks like things are on the UPSIDE now and I feel more like getting back into crafts and LIFE.. hehehe!

    Inky Smiles chica!

    mE

    ReplyDelete
  13. VERY CUTE!!!! Love it! Thanks for visiting my blog!! I will bookmark you in my bloglines! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete