Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fun Stuff I worked on this week


I mentioned before that I am doing a secret Santa at work and I wanted to try out some of the cute projects I have seen around on blogs and websites.
The first two photos are of a Christmas count- down calendar. Found the idea for this on Tara Kenyon's blog. She has photos of a workshop she did earlier this month. Check out all her great ideas and creative artwork. The ribbon is to be turned around and tied in a box below the saying "days until Christmas" because it keeps sliding apart and ends up flat on the desk.

This second set of photos I am most pleased with. Remember those tags I made the other day? I made a box to go with them or should I say for them to go in? I still want to make some more tags, but I also want to check out Michael's I have some 50% off coupons that are burning a hole in my pocket. I didn't really brave the crowds yesterday.


This last one is a box I found the tutuorial on Tresa Black's Blog. The only difference is that I glued my top together by leaving a small flap where she cut hers. You can see the adhesive from the outside, but have you ever heard the saying: "Don't sweat the small stuff"? Well, that's me. I am still happy with the box and the Nuggets inside.
Thanks for tuning in.

4 comments: