Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Easel card





My friend, Cibele, had the neatest easel card on her blog. Check it out.
I just had to try one.
As you can see I made it a size that would go into one of the CD envelopes. I love playing with these little elves. Aren't they just the cutest? I didn't have the Copics in the colors I needed for this paper so I had to use my CTMH markers. They are good markers and match all our papers so nicely, they just are a little rougher on our papers than the copics.
I am trying to find just the right Christmas card for this year so every chance I get to play I have been taking it. Snow will not be in the picture since I live in Florida, but I like the easel card idea.
I have some work to do before I can call it a night. Listen to me getting ready for bed and it is only 7 pm. 9:30 rolls around way to quickly though.
Thanks for tuning in.

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh Leslie art!!! Love it !! That little elf is too cute.
    I know what you mean about markers that are not Copics...we are so spoiled with them.
    Great project Leslie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love how you've combined the easel card with the CD card! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Leslie! I love those little elves, too!

    Have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you use for the small snowballs??? That's not part of that stamp set? Is it?

    This is cute, I'll have to try an easel card sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw the easel cards it had Leslie written all over it! Love this card!!!! The elves are so cute and my second fave after the snowmen. As usual you did a beautiful job my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you made these easel cards, yes they scream Leslie.That elf set is just so adorable, wow you are always coming up with so many ways to improve a design.Yes I am hooked on those copic also, I have a lot to learn yet.I think I just love markers...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a wonderful job with this easel card! I have yet to try one, but it's on my list to do, and I thank you for the inspiration! Great card! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is wonderful! I don't own any Copics but I feel your pain non the less! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute combo of designs! Love those CTMH paper colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable! I love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete