Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

JOY Again






Does this look familiar? It should - it's the third one I have made. The first one was with Evensong papers, the second with Aspen, this one uses Jingle. I really like the way the Merry Christmas came out with the rock & roll technique. Notice the shaker technique on the O. I also picked up some sparkly circle things at Michael's. You may not even be able to see them, but check out Sarah's Paper Tray blog. She used some red ones. Her card is beautiful. It is a wreath hanging on a door. She cased it from our friend, Cibele, over at Flower Foot Designs. Cibele has a video tutorial on this link about making the wreath. I am most anxious to try it, but I think I need to watch the video a few more times. My snowflakes are transparancies punched then covered in prisma glitter. The center of the snowflakes are dew drops. I covered the J in the red polka dot paper and then in the prisma glitter. Only if you look closely can you see the polka dots. I used the Rock & Roll technique on the Cheer sentiment too.
It's getting late and I have a lot to do tomorrow so I will say good night.
Thanks for tuning in.

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh it is gorgeous!!!! Just keep making them Leslie! Although I LOVE Aspen paper this is really pretty. I LOVE all the details...esp the shaker in the O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie... oooh this is so very pretty... I love handmade cards so much more than store bought! Happy Thanksgiving to you! Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie. This must be my mostest favoritest thing you have ever made...and that's saying a lot since you make such beautiful things. WOWZA! This knocked my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! All of the details are so fun and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stupendous! I love everything about it and the O you really know how to shake things up!!! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie.......you rocked this one out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. Love the little shaker on the O. Keep them coming and have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!! I think the "o" is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete