Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Monday, February 23, 2009

Tuesday's post - Done at last

I have finally completed my son's layout. It feels good to have that behind me. I guess I have been stressing about it.

I have a meeting in the morning and then I will hopefully help a friend with her computer program so I thought I would post tonight. I may not have a chance to do it tomorrow. After many different attempts I decided on the paper packet from CTMH "It's a Guy Thing". I have used that paper quite a bit. I guess it is one of my favorites.
One of Alec's nicknames is Dude so I had to include that and he likes saying "Sweet" about things so I used that on my journaling spot. The journaling spot is tucked under the photo of the cake. It is raised on pop dots. He liked that. The pages are reversed here. The 16 indeed is the left and the other is the right. The upper corner of the right page looks like it has brads going around the circle, but they are actually hole punches with liquid glass. "Indeed" is another favorite word of Alec's. The sixteen is also raised on pop dots. Alec is the handsome dude in the red jacket. I will start teasing him about his curls pretty soon and he'll ask me to take him for a haircut. He has beautiful hair, but hates the curls. Believe it or not when he was little his curls were golden blonde. We went in for his first hair cut and a lady I knew was talking to me and looked over at Alec and said, "Leslie, she is so precious", I laughed and said,"That's why we are here - SHE is a boy!"



It is getting late and I want to look fresh for my meeting in the morning so I will say good night. Wish me luck as I am going for a job interview with a staffing company. I had to take some tests online. I think I did pretty well. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Thanks for tuning in.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment