Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, February 15, 2009

All that is close to my heart. . .

I love mornings before anyone else is awake. The house is quiet. I can drink my coffee and relax before the noise starts. I read, play on the computer, check my email, check out other scrapper's blogs. I thought I would post some photos of what/who else is close to my heart, besides my cards and scrappin' stuff. My family is close to my heart. I have been married for 33 years and have 3 children, 5 sisters and a son-in-law. I have a brother-in-law that I have known since I was about 10 or 11. I have always thought of him as my big brother.


The only photo of the family I can find right now is one from the wedding. My oldest daughter got married this past November to her best friend. This is husband Charlie, Me, daughter Ash, Son-in-law Alan, daughter Casey and son Alec








Here is a photo of 4 of my sisters and brother-in-law. Little sister couldn't make it to the wedding. My sister's gift to the bride and groom was to cater the wedding and what a beautiful job they did. I am blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.


Thanks for tuning in. Remember to leave a comment. I haven't figured out how to get a view counter attached to my blog yet so I don't know if anyone is reading it yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment