Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Friday, February 20, 2009

Back to the drawing board

I thought for sure I would have my son's 16th birthday layout finished yesterday, but nope, not yet. I had all the papers cut, I was using a layout from CTMH's Imagine, one of our How-To books, and the paper packet that he picked out which was Stardust, one of our most current sets and I could not put it together. I tried, I really did, but the paper just did not speak to me.

I won't have time to work on it today as I am going to help a friend with her business. She is a property manager and we have worked together for about 10 years now off and on. I will be learning a new software program and trying to unlock the issues with her set up. I am looking forward to the challenge.

Her boss doesn't realize what he is getting - having me come in to help out. It is a shame he can't afford me. I could use the work and he could benefit from my experience and expertise.

That being said, I am hoping I haven't disappointed anyone. I will see if I have anything left in me after a challenging day on the job and see if I can work on this layout this evening.

Thanks for tuning in.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment