Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, December 6, 2009

3rd post today


I was putting a check in the mail for my sister and thought I'd make her a gift and send it at the same time. I made these since my last post a few hours ago. Candida Roberts made some cards like this only square. I want to give her credit for the idea. I didn't have any envelopes to go with square cards but I do have the envies to match these. The adornments are from the Tender Tags SS. The center stamps are the Just for the Holidays set that I borrowed from my friend and up-line. I have really gotten a lot of use out of these. My set comes in on Thursday, so I think I will just give that one to Faye and keep this well loved SS for myself. I am off to make a box of some kind to put these in and get them ready for the mail.
Thanks for tuning in.

5 comments:

  1. Love the cards Leslie and I agree, tender tags has some really nice little swirls and embellishments! I used one for a flourish with my holly leaves and everyone was stunned - "where did you get that flourish?" They didn't even see it on the page with the tags. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have to scraplift this scraplift. I love how you used the Tender Tags stamp sets here. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, did you remember to breathe today? WOW, Leslie! Gorgeous box!!! You are on one heck of a creative roll today. I certainly wish I was in your head. Can you send some of that mojo this way please (with some chocolate of course).

    ReplyDelete