Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pay it Forward Challenge

Did you see the movie "Pay it Forward"? I don't remember all the much about it except that I really liked it. It was a sweet movie. Maybe I should rent it and watch it again. I do remember I liked the concept. Recently there has been a commercial on TV about paying it forward. Again, I don't remember who the advertiser was but I liked the concept. It's one of those that gives you warm fuzzies.

I was blog surfing the other day and found a challenge. A Pay It Forward challenge. All you have to do is be one of the first five to comment on the post and you receive something from the blogger. I did and I was chosen, I am so excited! Now it is my turn to "Pay it forward".
Remember, you have to do the same on your blog.

So here it is: Be one of the first five to comment on this post and receive a handmade something from me. If chosen you have to do the same on your blog. Pay it forward!!
I found this challenge on the following link: http://mereslair.blogspot.com/ I don't know how to do those fancy links but, be sure to check out Mere's Lair blog.

I will email you or leave a post on your blog and let you know if you are the one chosen to "pay it forward", you send me your address and I put a handcrafted item in the mail to you. Then you put a challenge on your blog and be thinking of what you want to send to your lucky "commenter". Is that a word? That's what we have spell check for, right? I guess it is a word, I didn't get a yellow box.

I think I will go make something special right now.

My daughter came over yesterday so we could go through her wedding photos. We are going to start work on her album. We chose 168 photos and she chose some of the papers she wants to use. Now I need to have the photos printed and get to work. I am glad the Close To My Heart Summer Idea Book comes out soon. Hopefully there will lots more papers to use for her album. It will go live May 1.

Have a blessed day and thanks for tuning in.

Leslie

3 comments:

  1. I came here to say thanks for commenting, and look at that, I'm one of the first five to comment on this post!!! Woo hoo.

    Or am I??? Maybe not.

    Anyway, yeah I went ahead and put all the stuff on and figured I could just trim the photos to fit around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you really are the winner. I put a comment on your post to remind you to send me your info so I can send you a goodie. You now have to pay it forward.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I was checking out Penny's blog and her post with her fabulous pay it forward gift from you! So I just had to come over here to check out YOUR blog and what do you know... I think that I'm number two!!! LOL
    Heatherpainchaud@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete