Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Friday, March 6, 2009

Just "doodling"

I needed a gift bag to go with the card so with nothing concrete in mind I just started "doodling" sponging on some colors and then stamped a few butterflies and there you have it. I also added a pin to the card and thought it looked like a butterfly.
A couple of our cars and our house got paint balled last night. It happened right after my daughter got in from work. We realized it last night when we moved cars in the driveway. She parks behind me in the driveway, but I leave before she does. The police came to the door this morning to ask about our 16 year old, because the neighbor, who has a beef with our son, also had her car "painted" and blamed him. He is not a vindictive or destructive person and doesn't even have paint ball gear. He was in when it occurred. We find our cars egged several times a year, but have never called the police. Fortunately we see it and clean it off. My husband keeps saying,"You wanted to live in a 'neighborhood'!" Where we lived before the area had gone from residential to commercial. We shared a driveway with an Air Conditioning/refrigeration company and the guys were friends, but went home at 5 o'clock.
Have you ever thought about the term 'o'clock'? I am going to have to look it up, but I think it means 'of the clock'. Sounds very Scottish or British, maybe even Irish.
Well, it is time to get moving. Got laundry to put away and get to work.
Thanks for tuning in.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment