Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My big girl's birthday


Today one of my babies turns 24. I like to call her my baby girl, but her sister gets indignant and tells us she is my baby girl, because she is! Can you have two baby girls?
She will probably see her card here before she comes over tonight to get the real thing.
I used the technique where the stamped image emerges when you sponge on the color. The white flowers and the two butterflies are embossed with clear embossing powder and then sponged with the various colors. The bow is really much prettier in person.
I just found out it is my friend, Gail's, birthday too. You remember Gail? She was the inspiration for my Grandmother's layout that I posted yesterday. You know how you meet people online and find they are someone you want to be friends with? That's Gail. We are both CTMH consultants. We are both under the same upline/director. We got to meet last year at convention that was held in Orlando. Happy Birthday Gail.
Thanks for tuning in.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment