Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

mid week post cards 072110




I had a card to make for a lady I work with and wanted to get that to her before I was off on Friday. Her daughter turns 24, obviously, and she is going to be a teacher, thus the apple. I wish I had used sparkles on this rather than the pearls. Oh well, next time.

This next card is one I found the recipe for on SCS yesterday. or earlier this week. I wanted to give it a try. Once I got the card made, but not decorated, I didn't know what to do with it. Then I remembered my friend, Faye has a granddaughter who is 4. Her grandchildren all call her Nan. You know how 4 year old's like googly eyes and things that are interactive, so I put the owl together and viola.

I really need to turn in early tonight, after I take some Motrin. I worked hard today moving supplies from one room to another one, closer to the main office, that is lined with shelves. I am so proud of my new supply room and will even more pleased when everything that shouldn't be in there is finally moved out, like tomorrow!!!!!! I am hoping the principal will jump on the band wagon once she sees what I have accomplished. I did have a lot of help today from Sara's mother. She was waiting for her room to be completed by the painters so she helped me a great deal.
Thanks for tuning in.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards, Leslie! Love the vibrant colors on the hooting owl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the owl! Great cards, Mom! :-)

    Love,

    ~Ash~ --<--@

    ReplyDelete