Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The card and gift bag



This is the card and the gift bag to go with the album posted on June 13th and the box posted on June 27th.

We were supposed to go to a friend of our daughter's wedding last weekend, but that didn't happen since I ended up with a killer migraine and had to go to the ER. I had intended to pick up a gift bag that Friday, but when plans changed I put the gift aside and figured I could do it later. Later finally happened. The top photo is the front of the bag which matches the card and box and album. I stamped blue and green flowers that you can see on the front of the bag on the edges of the tissue paper just to add some interest. No photo - sorry. Not THAT interesting. - grins -

That's it for today. Oops, one more thing:I had a very nice comment on my patchwork pumpkin card with a question about what papers I used. I hope I made it clear that the one card I made and the other was a photo of the card from the magazine. Below is a list of the papers I used to make my card.

All the papers are from Close To My Heart.

It's a Guy Thing - off white
Back Country - Strip and the barn red color
Evensong - Green swirlies
Harvest - stem and yellowish part of pumpkin - long since retired
Country - B&T background - goldrush color - also long ago retired.
Cardstocks are Olive, goldrush & colonial white

Thanks for tuning in.


No comments:

Post a Comment