Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Monday, June 7, 2010

three more tonight

The lady I made the two duck cards for needed a masculine version of a thank you card for the director of the swim camp. She liked the Father's Day version of this card so I copied it and put Thanks in place of FD.
This one is for a friend of hers and her co-teacher who lost his wife and they wanted a masculine sympathy card. The colors are pretty masculine, I think.

I have the hardest time coming up with new and different titles. You will probably think the same about my cards. They seem to be ones I have done before. Well, maybe the first two. The last one I copied from Papercrafts Mag June 2010.
As I sit here yawning. I think I need to turn in for the night.
Thanks for tuning in.

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are amazing, Leslie. I wish I could come up with card ideas as fast as I can come up with titles for my blog posts. It helps to have been a newspaper writer. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a while since I have been by your blog. Great work that you have been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your cards are wonderful; you have amazing creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual, more great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete