Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, May 23, 2010

thank you Paper Crafts Magazine


I had forgotten I had these magazines with great ideas in them. Woo hoo I am on a roll now. But. . . I have to put it all away for today. I am going to run down south and visit with my daughter for a little while and then it is home to get caught up with my accounts before I start back to work tomorrow.

The idea for this one came from page 90 of the May/June 2010 Paper Crafts Mag by Anabelle O'Malley. I like the green, yellow and blue together. It makes a sweet card. I don't often make this size card, but what the heck. I just used an envelope that I picked up at Wal Mart for paying bills. Who pays bills anymore? That didn't come out right, what I meant was who mails out payments anymore? I do all mine online.


This one is from page 29 of the same magazine and it is by Nicole Thomas' design of Sketch 1 by Jessica Witty. Not too crazy about it, but someone may like it. I probably will use it for one of the staff members at school.

This one is based on Sketch 2 on page 23, it is actually the online bonus project by Julie Campbell. Not crazy about this one either. :-)

I have always wanted to use these trees on a card and this was my opportunity. I copied another online bonus project from page 40. This one is by Deb Rymer. I used 30 red sparkles. This card weighs a ton.
This one is found on page 43 of the magazine and it a design by Maile Belles. I got this stamp set last year. It is called Shore is Fun. The letters are the irresistible. The first time I have tried them and they are fun.
Thanks for tuning in.

6 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy for sure. They are all wonderful I especially love the first one because the color combo is fab.
    Hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are certainly on a roll. Each one of these cards is beautiful. If I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be the sailboat Father's Day card. I love every single detail.

    Thanks for sharing, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I'm impressed and love all the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards!!! Love that you got hit by the mojo stick today!!! I'm very partial to red and green - so if I were picking a favorite I'd choose the trees! I'm sure you aren't kidding about the weight, though! LOL Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You have been have a lot of fun lately. Love all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK this managere of card is stupendous! Beth

    ReplyDelete