Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Thursday, May 20, 2010

a thank you and a wishing you well


These were commissioned by the same lady. One is a thank you for a lady that is always baking cakes and sends them in to work with one of the teachers. I thought the cake was appropriate for the card. Hope they both will appreciate the card. The second one is for her to give a teacher that we know will be leaving at the end of the year.
I like the way the flower card turned out. The flowers were fun to cut out and the bright colors are so cheerful to me. There are a couple of sparkles that I think I will remove.

I made a card last night that I didn't post, in fact I didn't even take a photo of it. I really like to post my cards as a digital back up.
Thanks for tuning in. Oh look, my signature matches the font on the thank you card. How cool is that?

3 comments:

  1. Both are gorgeous, Leslie, but I especially love what you did with the Whoops a Daisy card. That kit is sometimes hard to work with because it is so bold and bright and you did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These creations are so wonderful and all your details rock! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cake card as a thank you - especially for someone who bakes!! It's beautiful, too.

    The Whoops a Daisy papers are one I just never warmed up to - but I must admit your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete