Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

couple of cards

Birthday card for a teacher.


I was supposed to make an elegant/sophisticated graduation card for a lady at work to give to her adult daughter who is graduating from college. I am not sure I accomplished my goal. I just hope she likes it. While trying to photograph the card I tried to move away from in front of the card to avoid reflection, but that too didn't work. I love the nestabilities dies and I love the silver cardstock. I'm just not sure it says elegant/sophisticated/classy. I will let her decide. She said she is making her daughter's dress and it is black with (I don't remember if it is rhinestones, sparkles or something else). Whatever it was she said made me think of putting sparkles on the card.
I will let you know tomorrow if she likes it or if it is back to the drawing board. Right now it is off to bed for me. I am especially sleepy tonight.
Thanks for tuning in.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie, I was surprised by this post - I thought you'd gone to bed already! But I often make a card to unwind - helps me relax! These are NICE cards!! The birthday one is great - I will forever love that number piece - that set is a top 10 favorite one of mine. It looks really good done in a "happy birthday" theme! The graduation one is elegant - I think she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are really nice. I think the graduation card is quite elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second card with the metallic die cut it's so regal! Beth

    ReplyDelete