Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Extreme Happiness




Oh my goodness. I have to admit I am extremely happy with this card. It is so dag gone cute, I can't believe it. Okay, so maybe there is room for improvement, there always is, right? First of all I really like this stamp set. It is new from Close To My Heart and it is called Extreme Happiness. Yup, just like the title. I have seen these flower pot cards all over the boards and blogging world and had to try it. Our Autumn Terracotta card stock is perfect for this card. I have several other places I want to post this card since not everyone comes to my blog. Yes I know what is the matter with them? But you go where the people are right?
Thanks for tuning in.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is SO cute and I just got to use that set also...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I may have to "steal" your idea!

    Great job of thinking outside the box!

    ReplyDelete