Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A little this a little that. . .

A thank you card using the Tim Holtz inks to make the glossy paper background.  In other words, just playing around to see what I could come up with.

A feel better soon card for my uncle.  He is in his 80s and isn't doing very well health wise.  My sister is up in Georgia staying with my aunt while he is recuperating. She says cards cheer him up so I will be making several more.  I made one for his birthday and when he realized I had made it just for him he got all choked up.  I am hoping this will bring a smile to his face.

This is for my friend, Kat, we have worked together for about  6 years now and  she is a special lady.  Look closely at the star detail.  I used clear embossing powder on it.

Thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment