Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Google Reader questions

Hi, no photos today, I just wanted to ask how many people use Google Reader to follow blogs? I guess you could say I am addicted to blog following.  I love getting ideas from other bloggers.  At present I think I follow close to 300 blogs.  Yeah, that's a lot, I know!!
Have you noticed in reader that sometimes the blog page you are following comes up in your list with photos and all, the only thing missing is the comment link and other times just the name of the blog, who it is created by and the first line or two of their post, but no photos?  I emailed a blogging friend yesterday, because all of a sudden her blog was doing that shortened version.  She wasn't aware that something she had changed had caused it to do that.  Are you aware of how your blog looks in reader?  I have to admit, I am not.  I did find out where you go to fix it.  If you don't know though, you can't fix it. hmmmmmmm!  Some people like it the other way so that people are sure to visit their blog, but those of us who just have the one page and want to share their artwork, don't need that.  When I am in a hurry, I don't take the time to go to the blog I just pass it by and eventually delete the subscription from my list.

I did find this fix.


How do I change my site feed settings?

To enable or disable the site feed(s) for your blog, first go to the Settings | Site Feed tab.
Thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment