Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I am a Bugaboo Winner

Wow, one of my cards won 3rd place in a Bugaboo, Catch the Bug Challenge. It all started with a Freebie Digi Image.  I love digi images especially when they are free.  This is the digi image that they were giving away and I made this card for the Christmas in July challenge.


The next challenge was called Heavy Metal and this was the card I posted.  It won 3rd place.  How cool is that?


Now I get to choose two Bugaboo digi images for free.  Decisions, decisions...

Stay tuned to see what I have chosen.

Thanks for tuning in, and please check out Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Leslie!! I know I haven't been blog surfing in--a million years! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete