Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Friday, August 5, 2011

Wishing you well


Here is a card I made for my uncle.  Hopefully to cheer him and to wish him well (meaning if cards and prayers and wishes could make it so, he would be well).
I used the stamp set 'Summer Breezes' from Close to my Heart.
It is the last Friday of my summer hours.  Next week I go back to five 8 hour days.  I am going to miss not having Friday's off.  I am going into Michael's and hang some shelf hangers advertising my classes and crop night, then I hate to admit it, but I am going to run into school and check on a few things.  I will be gone most of Wednesday and Thursday at meetings at District so I am going to be so far behind, I will be meeting myself at the door.

Not sure anyone is still out there, but if so...
Thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment