Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Valentine Cards for St. Jude's Children

I found this blog called Winter Wonderland. Winter is asking people to make Valentine cards for the children at St. Jude. She will be going there in February so if we all make cards and send them to her she will deliver them. Check out her blog and see the particulars. She has the clear envelopes so all you need to do is make the card to fit the envie. DO NOT MENTION being sick or getting well. JUST MAKE IT ABOUT THE LOVE OF VALENTINE'S DAY.

I know I have seen some cute sayings but I cannot remember where. I will start searching for cute ideas and then I want to get started.

I hope you will all join me in filling Winter's wishes to deliver 200 cards to St. Jude Children's Hospital. I forgot to mention Winter has some blog candy she will be giving away to some of the card makers.

Thanks for tuning in.

1 comment: