Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Remember Chet - well this is Alan


Today is my son-in-law's birthday and I wanted to make him a card. I really liked the Chet card I made a few weeks ago, so I thought I would reproduce that one. I used the Back Country paper pack from Close To My Heart, some little plastic bubbles from my LSS and some shiny silver cs from a LSS. You can see it on Alan's tie and around the celebrate. I also used some silver sticker stuff from Flower Soft as a border around the entire background. The shirt, pants and tie are paper pieced, the shoes, hair and skin are all colored in with markers. I am sure he will like it, if not the outside what is on the inside - grins.

I am going to post the project that my upline, sideline and I worked on this week next so be sure to tune in again.
Thanks for tuning in this time.

3 comments:

  1. Cute, Lesley!! Love the paper-piecing, and that silver border stuff is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute!! I love those bubble thingies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this little guy? You have me wondering what's in the inside now.

    ReplyDelete