Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, July 26, 2009

EXTRA EXTRA Read all about it - CTMH August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Hello, I am so excited to be participating in the August blog hop this month. It is Close to My Heart's August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. There will be 65 CTMH consultants participating in this month's hop! Each participant will feature artwork they have created that showcases the Stamp of the Month, which for August is a great set called "It's Your Day"! In order to make the hop run smoothly, I am testing out links to Tammy Lee Pinchard's blog she'll be the one that visitors are coming from when they hop onto my blog, and Judy Burger's blog, she will be the one that you jump to from mine. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Make sure to mark your calendar and check back on August 1st to join the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment