Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, July 4, 2009

3 D star inspired by Helen Onluak

I was blurfing and came across Helen Onulak's blog Hooked on Stamping. She had this beautiful 3D star made with Close to my Heart's Blue Ribbon paper. Check it out. I thought it was so neat and it looked fairly easy to make so off I went and made one. I used the same Blue Ribbon paper packet, but I used stripes where Helen used stars. I didn't want her to think I had NO imagination- grins. I promptly hung it on my front door.
Thanks for tuning in.





8 comments:

  1. Great star! These would be pretty at Christmastime, too - Different paper, of course. LOL. Hope you are enjoying the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wicked cool Leslie! Love it. I agree with Kathi...that will be great in Christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So patriotically pretty! Hope your holiday was peaceful and rest-filled as you scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie - thank you for sharing :-)

    Yes, yes, yes these would be AWESOME at Christmas. Just imagine a tree filled with these...you wouldn't need anything else except some pretty white lights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! One for every season would be perfect. Now I want one so I'd better go get to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooooo, definitely perfect for Christmas!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute. I should try making one. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete