Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can you tell I love making these things?




One of my favorite teachers is celebrating her birthday this week and I thought I would make one of these in lieu of a birthday card. What do you think? There are so many times that I am in my car and think to myself, I wish I had a notepad. Maybe I will make one of these just for me. I rarely ever do something just for me. I have 25 matchbook covers to make today and am putting it off since I have so much cutting to do. As a friend pointed out - Close To My Heart has a great pair of micro-tip scissors. I would be lost or in much pain if I didn't have those great little scissors. I have three pairs, so I am never without them.

Back to the scraproom.
Thanks for tuning in, AND THANK YOU ALL YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS. They really make me feel blessed.



P.S. I just put together another one. It takes about 30 minutes. Not bad, huh?
LSM

2 comments:

  1. Leslie,
    LOVE this gift idea! I agree, it's nice to have a little note pad handy. Very pretty - that quote is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome notepad! I really need to remember to try one of these IF I can find cool folders like the ones you use. TFS.

    ReplyDelete