Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, April 18, 2010

80 Baby Shower Invitations







I took this last photo to remind me what 80 invitations look like. In case anyone else asks me to make them. We have three ladies expecting and tried to get all three showers together, but couldn't get everyone to agree with the idea.
Again, I have misjudged the time it would take to make these. Three days, it took, and there are no embellishments. Once I got the match book done I realized that anyone seeing them in each of the faculty mailboxes would know right away what they are, so I knew I needed an envelope. I didn't want to run to the store to purchase them, so I came up with these matchbook covers. I thought they were pretty clever, but time consuming.
If you were to go to the store for 80 invitations, what do you think you would pay? Oh well, now I know better.
Can you tell I am tired? I still have some bookkeeping work to do so I will say goodnight. Thanks for tuning in.
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness! These are so adorable! What a great idea for the covers as well. You outdid yourself.

    ReplyDelete