Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, October 31, 2009

An award from my friends


I was presented with this award from three of my blogging buddies - Sarah, Meredith & Dawn (alias Karen - I don't know how she did it, but her email came up as being from Karen). Thank you ladies. It means a lot to me especially since I haven't been able to blog for awhile. I go to work at 6:30 and go directly to my old office for training. I have been teaching the accountant my job and now I think he wants the admin to do some of the work so I think I will be teaching her as well. So that is several hours a week on top of taking a night class. When I get home in the evenings I am too pooped to pop.
Along with the award came this question and answer session. So you can get to know a little bit more about me. As if you don't know enough. - grins -

The rules are this: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word. Fun!


1. Where is your cell phone? purse

2. Your hair? grey

3. Your mother? sweet

4. Your father? georgeous

5. Your favorite food? chocolate

6. Your dream last night? forgotten

7. Your favorite drink? water

8. Your dream/goal? 130

9. What room are you in? bedroom

10. Your hobby? papercrafting

11. Your fear? pain

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy

13. Where were you last night? home

14. Something that you aren't? thin

15. Muffins? blueberry

16. Wish list item? FordExplorer (I learned to cheat from Meredith)

17. Where did you grow up? Florida

18. Last thing you did? ate

19. What are you wearing? jammies

20. Your TV? off

21. Your Pets? Catbird (I cheated)

22. Friends? lifeline

23. Your life? okay

24. Your mood? depressed

25. Missing Someone? motherinlaw

26. vehicle? van

27. Something your not wearing? clothes

28. Your favorite store? Michaels

29. Your favorite color? blue

30. When was the last time you laughed? hmmmmm

31. Last time you cried? 1981

32. Your best friend? upline

33. One place that I go to over and over? scraproom

34. Facebook? kinda

35. Favorite place to eat? restaurant


Have you ever heard the saying "Rules are made to be broken"? Well, that is really not one philosophy that I espouse. So this is a cop out for me. The rule about passing this award along to 5 ladies - broken.


1 comment:

  1. Okay I probably shouldn't ask, but what made you cry in 1981? If you don't want to say that's okay too!

    ReplyDelete