Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Thursday, October 15, 2009

answer to question by anonymous

Anonymous asked if I had 25 coasters on the rings.

No, the coasters are the front and back of the calendar. I used card stock tags for the numbers. On the left is a 2, 1, 0 and on the right are 0 through 9. Since you wouldn't use anything higher than 25 days I don't need a 3 or higher on the left and on the right I have all the numbers needed for the 25 days. After I took this photo I changed the rings around so that the hinge is not at the top but on the inside between the two coasters. That way the numbers can move freely front to back. I hope that makes sense.
Thanks for tuning in.

5 comments:

  1. What a cute I idea!! One, I think, I can handle. LOL. Love it, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very clear to me...love your idea and hope to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie, that is just the cutest thing I have ever seen! Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project Leslie. Well done and I think I might also need to make one of these with the many coasters I have lying about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a CUTE idea Leslie...I was just saying to Cibele today how much I missed you! I know you have a job and that is awesome..but just wanted to let you know :-))))

    ReplyDelete