Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Monday, September 7, 2009

Another digital image by DZ Doodles


I cannot believe that I am using digital images. With a room full of stamps I am pulling down digital images off the Internet. Go figure.

Yes, Cibele, I take complete responsibility for your downfall. I have very big shoulders, no wait that's stomach, oh well, what ever it is I can take it. - grins -

This is another image from DZ Doodles. Oh my gosh, coloring is so fun. You know as a child I spent many an hour and many a day coloring, why not do it as an adult, maybe I am reverting to my childhood and don't realize it yet. Hmmmmmmm something to think about. I used Copic and CTMH markers, the brads are white bitty brads colored with Copics, the paper is retired CTMH Days to Cherish. Get this, the sign is actually white daisy cs that I cut, tore and colored and wrote out all by myself, with my itty bitty hands. Do I sound proud of myself? You'd be right. I am quite impressed. Does my scarecrow look as though she is standing in front of a field of wheat. You think I am so clever don't you? Come on, you can admit it. I must be tired, I am getting goofy.
Got to run to the store for some potatoes to go with the steaks that were on sale last week.
Enjoy what is left of the holiday. Catch you on the flip side.
Thanks for tuning in.

6 comments:

  1. What on earth was in your orange juice this morning!!!????!!! I am emailing a copy of this post to my husband so he can see the influence you have on me. Oh wait..that may not be a good idea.

    Love your card, your coloring and especially your sign! I can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are hilarious!
    That card is awesome Leslie...your sign and the background of the scarecrow are great!!!
    I worked with 2 digital images today and I agree with you...FUN and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lord have mercy, you are SOOO clever!!!! I can hardly contain myself. tee hee. Except I am dying on the floor, rolling around, laughing because your card was frozen because you shopped. tee hee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card came out beautifully :) I think you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything you have done lately. Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As much as I love my stamps, I think those digital images are pretty fine, too! LOVE the fact that I can resize them. Your coloring is wonderful, and you should be proud. Love your silliness, too! Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete