Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, December 31, 2011

cards & 2012 calendar

Here is one of those "what was I thinking" kind of cards.  How much more boring can it be?



Here it is after I rethought it.  This card is for a kindergarten teacher so I thought she might appreciate the childishness of the the card.  I am sure if her students see it with the googly eyes, it will be a hit.  I made sure to add a gator as I am pretty sure she is a Gator fan. Who isn't in Jax?  Let me tell you, I do not advertise my leaning toward the Seminoles.

These cards are ones that I found similar on blogs.  Most of the time when I save a card in my files, I save it as that person's name and add a number to the end of it so when it comes time I can give credit.  Once in a while it escapes me.

This is similar to one I saw on Vicki Wizniuk's blog

I think this one is my own, but I couldn't swear to it.  I went back through my files and couldn't find one that came close. If I did get the idea from someone and can't remember, I apologize.

This one I saw something similar on Deneen Treble's blog.  She is also a very talented lady.

Ms. Molly had a card like this on her blog and I couldn't help myself.

I just love this little tree.  This was the first time I have put ink on that stamp set.  Too cute, kind of Dr. Suessish, don't you  think? I saw on similar to this on Aaron Brown's blog. 

Lisa Lara had one like this with the directions and everything on her blog.  I really needed some Thank you cards so I jumped at what would work.  Cute huh?

Cool! Blogger actually loaded the photos right where I wanted them.

This is my yearly desk calendar .  I really am pleased with it.  This is the third year in a row that I have been able to use the base and just change the year and the calendars.  It is so easy since I have the stamp set "Moments in Time" from Close to my Heart.

I have seen other cute calendars that have the tear off pages, but I sometimes have to check back on a previous date and wouldn't be able to do that if I had to tear off the previous months.

The neat thing about this calendar is that after June has passed, I can untie my little ribbon , flip it over and I have the next six months showing.  

I can just hold the calendar tilted up if I need to see the previous 6 months at a glance. 

The tree stamp set is called "Four Seasons"  Last year I got the idea to use  Flower Soft .  I think I will put some green on the July, August & September tree this year.  I can't remember why I didn't last year.

That's all folks.
I will have to get back to work in my scrap room so I can post again.  I hope you will come back again and possibly leave a comment or two.  It really is quite discouraging to post artwork and think that no one appreciates it.

Thanks for tuning in.


1 comment:

  1. I love your calendar.........I might have to copy it. I, too, need to be able to see previous months and this would be perfect.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete