Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, January 1, 2012

3 cards took me all day

I cannot believe it took me all day for these three cards.

This paper is from a pack of graduation papers I got last year to do a layout for my son.  

This card is going to be entered into the Sweet-n-Sassy Stamp challenge.  The only requirement was that you use a digital image.  Well, I did that.  It is not one of their images,but they said that was okay.  I am sorry to say I do not know where this image came from.  I try really hard to save items using the creator's name, but sometimes I just don't.

This is a little cutie pie.  Bright and cheerful with googly eyes.    It is also a digi .  It is named fcdpco68.  I am sure at the time this meant something to me, but not any more.  I feel like such a failure when I do stupid things.
One thing I forgot to do was use the pattern or "CASE" one of the DT cards, so I can't post these after all.  Oh Well.

I am going to post these and then see about making more cards.

Thanks for tuning in.


No comments:

Post a Comment