Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I know it has been a log time, but...

Hi all, I have tons to post, but haven't taken the time, sorry.  I will try to get some time in the near future to post some of my stuff.  I am actually off work until January 3.  It is a lot easier to spend time in the scrap room and on the computer when my husband is at work.  He is off this week for Christmas.

If you are reading this through my blog you may notice that I have removed all indications that I was connected with Close to my Heart.  I have had to drop my consultant status with them.  No money to keep it up.  It was only $100 a month, but I just couldn't maintain it.  I really like the CTMH products, or at least I used to.  Their stamps are the best I have ever worked with.  Their paper (background and texture) was great.  I loved their paper packs of 6 different coordinating papers and their matching card stock colors, as well as ink, markers and embellishments.  They are changing though and their B&T papers were now a cross between paper thickness and card stock thickness and their designs just seemed to get "DIRTIER and DIRTIER".   By that I mean they were not clean, crisp, attractive designs.  Everything was sponged (which I call "dirty"). I have enough papers, card stock, ink and stamps to last me several years.  Maybe by the time I run out things will be looking up for my husband and me.  Sorry, didn't mean to get maudlin.
Like I said, I have a lot to post and will get to it soon.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment